Meetings and Resource Opportunities
All meetings are held at Hoxworth Blood Center Central location, 3130 Highland Ave., 4th floor boardroom, from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- January 21
- April 22
- July 22 (tentative)
- October 21 (tentative)
Learn more about the AABB Audio conferences, here.
2015 Audio conference dates:
- February 11 -- Using DMAIC to Implement Change in the Laboratory: A Project to Reduce Blood Wastage (#154851)
- February 25 -- Molecular Phenotyping on Patients and Donors (#154852)
- March 4 -- Significant Changes to the 7th Edition of Standards for Cellular Therapy Services* (#154853)
- March 11 -- CLIA: How it Relates to Patient and Donor Testing and Forms the Basis of Standards for Inspection of Blood Banks by Other Regulatory Agencies Including CAP, AABB and the FDA (#154854)
- March 25 -- Impact of the AABB Plasma Standard on Collection Centers and Hospital Transfusion Practice (#154855)
- April 22 -- ISBT 128 Implementation: Challenges and Rewards* (#154857)
- August 12 -- Transfusion Medicine Residency and Fellowship Milestones: The What, When, Where, and the How (#154864)
- September 16 -- Tailoring the Product to the Patient: TRALI Mitigation Strategies and Unique Donor-Recipient Matching (#154866)
- November 18 -- Using Competency Assessments to Assure Quality* (#154867)
Certificates and Registrations
For a list of blood centers that consistently provide additional blood products when needed, click here.